Saturday 6 November 2021

52 Tags Challenge - Tag 37

 Tag 37 and I am still enjoying this challenge although I now find it a tiny bit of a struggle to create as we have found our way more into the community around our new home. A full year has almost gone since we did the big move into our new home. The prompt for this tag was fabric weaving. I loved having a go at this one and used some new bright batik fabrics on my tag.

Tag 37 by MrsSOnline is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 

I associate these colours with some of the colours we saw in our inland Queensland travels. Bright blues and the reds of the landscape. Fabric weaving is something that I have tried out before and love the way that different fabrics combine together.

Do you have colours that bring back good memories? Please leave a comment sharing your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment