Wednesday 6 October 2021

52 Tags Challenge - Tag 35

 Tag 35 and the challenge was 3 buttons. Along with using 3 buttons we were also asked to find a special piece of fabric from our stash and use this on the tag.

I had a piece of fabric that was just the thing for this tag that had recently been given to me by my Mum. I can remember when she used this to create herself a dress and it is treasured for the memories that it triggers of growing up with a sewing Mum. Also used is some lace that triggers memories of me sewing for my daughter so hopefully later on she will have treasured memories of also growing up with a sewing Mum. The three buttons are from a card of buttons and I just like their sheen and shine.

Tag 35 by MrsSOnline is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 

Fabric and haberdashery stashes can trigger all sorts of memories and I hope that my completed 52 tags will also trigger memories when they are looked back at after this year.

Do you have a fabric stash of treasured pieces. Have you created with any of them? What have you created? Please leave a comment sharing your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment