Tuesday 24 August 2021

From the Camera

 As well as creating with fabric and thread I have enjoyed taking photos of my local area. I love the winter views that can be just as magical as our summer ones.

Winter View by MrsSOnline is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 
I have also tried to catch some shots of the tiny wrens that visit our yard. Any shots that I take need cropping as the wrens are so tiny and very swift so getting close is not yet an option.
Wren 1 by MrsSOnline is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 

Wren 2 by MrsSOnline is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 

Wren 3 by MrsSOnline is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 

Wren 4 by MrsSOnline is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 

Last of all are some winter beach shots. We have had some cool but sunny days where the water colours are very vivid.
Winter Beach 1 by MrsSOnline is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 

Winter Beach 2 by MrsSOnline is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 

No comments:

Post a Comment