Friday 16 April 2021

Some Crochet Has Been Happening

Crochet Bag 1 by MrsSOnline is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 
I am not much of a knitter and envy those who can whip up knitted wonders. I am a crochet lover at heart and am enjoying seeing the new designs that are being shared as a new generation of crochet lovers expands.

I came across Crochet Road through Crate Crochet. Crate Crochet is a subscription box seller and I purchased a pattern and yarn from the website and then followed them on Facebook. Love the pattern and yarn that I purchased and constantly lust after the luscious photos I see of the other projects they share.

I saw the Dainty Drawstring Bag pattern and love the shape of it. Bought the pattern and searched the stash for some yarn. Found some Cleckheaton Bamboo and decided that this would suitable. The pattern was easy to follow and the bag came together nicely with only one oopsie where I added and extra stitch in the shell and didn't discover it until several rounds later.

Crochet Bag 2 by MrsSOnline is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 

Crochet Bag 3 by MrsSOnline is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 

As the yarn is very soft the bag is quite unstructured but very roomy. I have now got it in use holding some cotton yarn that is ready for my next project. I also like how the top folds down making it a very useful container indeed.

Do you crochet or knit? What do you like to create? Please leave a comment sharing your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment